What We Offer
as a Buddhist Retreat Center
- We host weekly classes & meditations, workshops & retreats.
- We host visits from touring Tibetan masters.
- We provide community outreach, and host our Annual Medicine Buddha festival, which attracts hundreds of guests for the festivities.
- We offer talks on Buddhism to schools and other organizations.
- We accept requests for prayers and perform daily pujas (prayer rituals) for the suffering, the ill and those who have died.
- We work to help preserve the cultural traditions of Tibet by commissioning the creation of large stupas, prayer wheels and examples of the ornate and beautiful art of Tibet.
- Our meditation halls and temples house numerous statues, paintings and examples of authentic Tibetan and Nepali religious objects.
- We offer a meditation trail which leads visitors on an exploration of the “Eight Verses of Mind Transformation” with a description of each verse along with comments by the Dalai Lama as well as meditation benches and prayer flags at each stop.
See more about our programs, projects, and services on our Dharma website.