Steps to a Successful Retreat
There are four steps to the process:
1) Submit an online inquiry, or contact our Reservations Coordinator, Angelina Rugani by phone: at 831-462-8383
What we will need to know:
Please be prepared to discuss:
- what kind of retreat you are planning, (i.e. meditation, yoga…)
- a few dates you are interested in
- the number of people who will attend your retreat
- what types of room accommodations you will need
- what kind of meeting room will work best for you
We highly recommend that you come by for a tour of Land of Medicine Buddha and stay for a complimentary lunch. We have found that people who come here to see how the land is laid out have an easier time in the planning process of their retreat. If you would like to come for a tour, contact Angelina via email .
2) Once we agree on a date, we will place a week-long, tentative reservation while we prepare your estimate.
3) Once you approve the estimate, we will email you a contract, invoice and our policies.
4) You sign the contract and policies and mail them back along with your deposit and a credit card number. Once we receive your completed paperwork, deposit, and credit card number, your reservation will be confirmed.
That’s it! Your retreat is booked. The balance of the invoice is due on the day of your arrival.