Yoga, Meditation and Hiking in Santa Cruz
The healing and creative power of nature awaits you in the Santa Cruz Mountains!
Is the desire to deepen your yoga practice calling you?
Are you curious about meditation but do not know where to start?
Do you feel like you need a break to recharge and assess things in life?
Are you longing for some downtime?
If your answer is “yes” to any of these questions, this retreat is for you.
Take part in this all-inclusive retreat with Tatiana and ground yourself in a peaceful environment while enjoying a weekend of camaraderie and enlightenment at the Land of Medicine Buddha in the Santa Cruz Mountains. Come on the Friday, October 4-Sunday, October 6, 2019 weekend to connect with nature, clear your mind, get recharged and open yourself up to receive the gifts of yoga and meditation.
The weekend includes:
– 2 nights lodging and all freshly made organic meals
– Daily indoor yoga in the vinyasa, restorative and yoga nidra styles
– Special outdoor yoga practice on an amazing wooden deck surrounded by the forest
– Guided pranayama (breathing techniques)
– Daily guided meditation and meditation pillows
– Saturday workshop
– Hiking trails
– Free access to the sauna
– Optional (for a fee) massages on-site
– Access to local beaches a short distance away
– Free time to relax on your own
Join Tatiana, your retreat leader and voted Best 2019 Yoga Teacher by Alameda Magazine, on this very special weekend filled with yoga, meditation, insight, nature, and relaxation.
– Early bird discount ends 8/4/19 (hurry!)
– Pay in two convenient installments
Looking forward to spending some time with you in the mountains and supporting your yoga and meditation journey!
To learn more about this retreat and to register please visit: www.tatianastollman.com