November 13, 2015 – November 15, 2015 all-day
What would it be like to stop and rest, to take stock and renew yourself, using your body and your creative voice to rediscover who you are beneath all the obligations and commitments and doing?
I’m inviting you to join me for a weekend in the beautiful redwoods of Northern California–to renew yourself in the deepest way.
In the course of our days together, restorative yoga and writing exercises will help you delve deeply within so you can explore these and other essential questions:
- When was the last time I felt completely and deeply alive?
- What do I truly value in my life?
- What do I need to let go of?
- What would my life be like if I truly stopped my momentum?
- How can I feel deeply relaxed and connected to my body?
- How can I learn to deeply relax and renew? To restore myself on a daily basis?
- What steps can I take to access my deep inner wisdom?
- How can yoga and writing help me integrate my body, mind and spirit?
Give yourself the gift of a weekend to dive deep into what matters. You deserve renewal for your body, mind and spirit.
Join me and my partner, Karyn Bristol, a gifted Iyengar yoga teacher, for a weekend of restorative yoga and insightful writing.
Beginners to both disciplines welcome.